Summer often offers business owners the opportunity to take a break, get refreshed and re-energised and ready for a fresh assault on the world of business. However, it also offers business owners the opportunity to offer up excuse after excuse about why their business is not where it should be:
“No Point Marketing Now – there is nothing happening”
“All the staff will be on holiday now – I cant make any changes until they come back in September”
Many businesses lose momentum in the summer and this can have a huge impact on the bottom line over the course of a year. If you or your business tend to suffer from the summer time blues here’s what you can do:
1. Plan your summer business activity well in advance identifying things that you can do every week.
2. Work on marketing to your database during the summer – its easy and its low cost
3. Make sure that you business is not impacted too badly by scheduling summer holidays properly – you will need some rules for this.
4. Plan in a break for yourself as well so that you can enjoy the holidays as well.
5. Keep the team focused on sales, service and results.
For expert results orientated coaching, call Derek on 087 222 0720