As a business owner, it is very easy to get caught up in trying to do everything in your business. You do this for a number of reasons:
2. If you do not do the task, it will not be completed correctly.
3. If you do not do the task, it will not be done fast enough.
4. You could not possibly ask a member of the team to do this particular task.[/et_pb_text]
There is a saying that
“if the dog chases 2 rabbits, he catches none”.
This can be applied to the behaviours of many business owners and managers.
To alleviate the requirement on you to do all the tasks in your business, we work with you to ensure that:
1. Most tasks can be systemised and therefore delegated
2. A better system of accountability can be introduced so that people can be held accountable for the tasks.
3. A better system of reporting can be put in place so that we know when things are completed properly.
4. You have confidence that you do not need to complete all the tasks.