1. No time – too busy
2. If I go away, the business will not survive without me
3. If I go away, the business will suffer so much while I am away that the holiday would be ruined.
4. I could not trust any of my team to take control while I go away
5. I cannot afford to take holidays
6. Its so stressful before I go on holidays that it ruins the holiday.
7. I get so stressed about business while I am on holidays that I do not enjoy them.
8. When i come back from holidays, the amount of issues that I have to deal with are too great.
If any of these sound like you, then stop what you are doing right now and consider the real damage you are doing to both yourself and your business. Consider the damage you are doing to family by not spending time with them. Did you start your own business to work every day or did you start so that you could be your own boss?
Taking time to recharge the batteries is good for you and for your team. If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you need to make some radical decisions in your business so that you can take a break, even a few days, when you decide to – Its important that you can do this, confident in the fact that the business is working while you are away.
Do not become a slave to your business. Call me on 087 222 0270 if you’d like to discuss your business, its potential and its challenges.