If you are in business and it’s success depends on your ability to sell, then you may need to take a close look at yourself because peoples’ perception of you will directly reflect the success you achieve.
Consider the rule of 12 x 1 2 x 12
1. How do you look from 12 Feet Away
- How professional do you look – do you reflect the best in your industry
- How do you hold yourself and how do you walk – What does your physiology say about you?
- How aware are you of your surroundings and how present are you?
2. How do you look from 12 Inches
- Every professional must be able to present themselves succinctly to the point that what you say, triggers a question from the person you are speaking with.
- Your message must be simple and not contain more than 1 or 2 items
- Your message must be relevant to the other person in the conversation.